James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is a highly rated, premium siding product that has been installed on more than 8,000,000 homes. James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding products blend the look and character of wood siding with unmatched durability, low maintenance attributes and superior color finish of fiber cement. James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding with ColorPlus Technology comes with a 30 year limited transferable product warranty against excessive color fading, delamination, rotting, cracking, and chipping. There are many benefits to selecting this siding. Here are 10 Advantages for installing James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding in Columbus Ohio.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is consistently rated #1 Return on investment 10 years in a row! Remodeling Magazine’s Cost vs Value Report states that re-siding your home with fiber-cement siding in the mid-range or larger categories provides the #1 return on your remodeling investment. Up to 90% of the Columbus Ohio James Hardie Fiber Cement Installations are recouped when the owners sell their home. The ROI on this product is unmatched.
- More than 8 million homeowners have James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding installed on their homes because of its unique blend of durability, value, color choices and ROI. Combine that with our installation excellence and you’ve got a premium siding system that is warrantied for decades!
- Climate engineered technology for the unique Central Ohio area weather. James Hardie manufactures their products with two different processes, think of them as 2 different recipes for their products. One is called HZ10 for hot dry climates without the freeze/thaw cycles we experience and HZ5 for the type of weather we have here in Central Ohio. Wet, humid, wide temperature swings and freeze thaw issues are just some of the weather extremes that HZ5 is engineered to protect your home against. We will only install HZ5 on your home during the installation of James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding in Columbus Ohio.
- Design options are unlimited! There are 23 colors in the Statement Collection (Most Popular color choices) combined with the 700 colors in the Dream Collection with different siding profiles and trim options give homeowners the opportunity to create a unique look that is yours! The James Hardie Installation at your home in Columbus Ohio can look however your dream it to be.
- Fade resistance – James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding features ColorPlus Technology with a color finish that is baked into the board in the manufacturing process. It is a proprietary process that adds durability to the board while providing Central Ohio homeowners a finished product that is unmatched with color options that hold their color with a full 30 year warranty against fading. Vinyl siding can easily fade and render it unrecognizable after a decade, leaving homeowners back at square one with a home in need of a facelift and an exterior that isn’t what homeowners want. Why spend your money twice?
- Fire Resistance – Traditional aluminum and/or vinyl siding will melt or warp under extreme heat and wood-based siding will burn causing extreme risk to families & structures. James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is noncombustible and approved for fire-rated construction protecting the structures it is installed on.
- Extreme Weather Resistance – While many different items can easily damage your home I.E. hail, tree limbs, the neighbor's baseball that gets hit over your fence, etc. all of those can damage vinyl siding requiring a repair. James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding in HZ5 can withstand breaking, cracking, shipping, warping and winds that reach over 150 mph.
- Thickness – Vinyl Siding is graded based on its thickness with top of the line premium vinyl siding only being .032mm - .048mm pieces of plastic. Jamie Hardie Siding is a full 5/16” thick construction using fibrous materials that bind together to create fiber cement for incredible durability that gives Columbus Ohio homeowners a more durable home that can stand up to anything mother nature sends our way!
- Curb Appeal – Earlier in the blog we discussed the ColorPlus Technology and the various color options. There are many options for vinyl siding as well, most of which have wood grain qualities such as woodgrain, some are even dyed with specific shades of brown to look like different species of wood. These efforts to look like wood don’t come close to the beauty of James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding! James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding in Cedarmill finish will give you the look of wood grain or you can choose Smooth finish if you’d prefer a different look without a woodgrain finish.
- The Warranty – James Harding Fiber Cement Siding has the strongest warranty to protect Columbus Ohio families! James Hardie warranties the finish of their plank siding and trim with a 30 year limited transferable warranty, covering both material and labor. Plus, at Best Exteriors Inc. we offer a 10 year workmanship warranty backed up by our local team of Certified James Hardie Fiber Cement Installers. Let us protect your home!
Your trusted local, professional roofing and James Hardie Fiber Cement Installation contractor in Columbus Ohio is here to give your home the BEST!
Are you concerned about your roof getting through this winter? We don't take the responsibility of working on your home or business lightly, we invite you to trust Best Exteriors, Inc. for residential and commercial roofing & gutter services. Give us a call at (614) 964-BEST or toll free 1-844-865-BEST You can also fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation!